- Located in Pulaski County,Kentucky, CRC has a significant geographic advantage and honors the community by expanding local employment, managing for long-term prosperity and ensuring that Somerset, KY is a part of meeting the demands of domestic oil products.
- A proven turnaround management team has worked diligently to remedy past mismanagement while maximizing the significant value to the market.
- CRC has its own fleet of transport tankers currently hauling local crude oil, delivering finished petroleum products and picking up transmix in local, regional and national markets.
- In addition to in-house trucking, CRC has access to ample national crude oil supply via train, and barge.
- Rail access to CRC is utilized by the South Kentucky Economic Development Park (SKED), a 72-car public railroad facility built in 2007 to promote rail service for area businesses. It is located within 1 mile of Continental Refining Company.
- Continental Refining is active with local communities via newspaper, trade organizations and online presence to ensure CRC’s aggressive crude oil purchasing programs’savings is fully realized by our local producers.
Ribbon Cutting-The Sock Hop Diner
January 31, 2020
Located in Burnside inside the Tri-County Flea
Ribbon Cutting-Phil's Way to Prepaid
January 10, 2020
We are locally owned and operated just off of