I wanted to encourage everyone to nominate a local business for our upcoming 2014 Business of the Year Awards.
Every year at the Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet, we hand out multiple awards to businesses who have demonstrated excellence in our local community.
Awards will be handed out for the following categories:
Business of the Year
(2-5 employees, 6-10 employees, 11-20 employees, 21-50 employees, 51-100 employees, 101-200 employees, 201-500 employees, 501-1000+ employees)
Individual, Non-Profit, Civic Club, Woman in Business Advocate, Young Chamber Professional, Entrepreneurial Success Story, Excellence in Education and New Business of the Year.
Procedure for Nominating a business:
- Nomination forms must be submitted to the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce by Friday, December 19, 2014.
- The Business Committee of the Somerset – Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce will meet thereafter to select and determine the 2013 honorees.
- The announcement and recognition of the honorees will be made at the Chamber of Commerce Banquet on Thursday, January 15, 2015.
- Please attach list of: Community Activities / List of Community Organizations – Offices held / Additional information – Why nominee feels this business deserves to be selected as the “Business of the Year” or other selected categories.
Criteria for Selection:
- Nominated Business must be a current member of the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominated Business must have been in business in the Somerset-Pulaski County area for at least two years. *(New Comer excluded)
- Nominated business must be involved in Community Activities.
- Nominee must write a short paragraph as to why this business should be selected.
- Nominee is responsible for contacting the nominated business and get approval for nomination.
Please mail your nomination to:
Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce
445 South Hwy. 27, Suite 101
Somerset, KY 42501