Mr. Woodrow W. Scott and Mr. Robert M. Gross established Scott-Gross Company January 1st, 1949. The company was originally named The Bourbon Implement and Welding Supply Company and was located at the corner of Fourth and Pleasant Streets in Paris, KY. The business phone number was 1555!
The company also has a Specialty Gas Laboratory capable of creating an almost infinite number of custom gas mixtures. Bulk and cryogenic gas service is supplied from Scott-Gross Company’s bulk product distribution facility in Winchester, KY.