Help us recognize the people and businesses that make our community special. Nominate your favorite business or someone who’s making a difference in our community. Anyone can complete a nomination form, but nominees must be members of the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce. Not sure how long someone has been in business or if they’re eligible? Complete the form and we’ll determine the right category and eligibility.
Awards will be handed out for the following categories:
Business of the Year (2-5 employees, 6-10 employees, 11-20 employees, 21-50 employees, 51-100 employees, 101-200 employees, 201-500 employees, 501-1000+ employees) Individual, Non-Profit, Civic Club, Woman in Business Advocate, Young Chamber Professional, Entrepreneurial Success Story, Excellence in Education and New Business of the Year.
Procedure for Nominating a business:
- Nomination forms must be submitted to the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce by Friday, December 14, 2018.
An Independent Business Selection Committee will meet thereafter to select and determine the 2018 honorees.
- The announcement and recognition of the honorees will be made at the Chamber of Commerce Banquet on Thursday, January 17, 2019.
- Please attach list of: Community Activities / List of Community Organizations – Offices held / Additional information – Why nominee feels this business deserves to be selected as the “Business of the Year” or other selected categories.
- Nominated Business must be a current member of the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominated Business must have been in business in the Somerset-Pulaski County area for at least two years. *(New Comer excluded)
- Nominated business must be involved in Community Activities.
- Nominee must write a short paragraph as to why this business should be selected.
- Nominee is responsible for contacting the nominated business and get approval for nomination.
It will be YOUR input that determines the recipients of these awards!