The Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking nominations for its 2017 Business of the Year Awards. All Chamber members are encouraged to nominate their business and the businesses and non-profits they work with in Pulaski County.
The awards program is designed to celebrate outstanding businesses and their efforts.
Every year at the Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet, we hand out multiple awards to businesses who have demonstrated excellence in our local community.
Awards will be handed out for the following categories:
Business of the Year (2-5 employees, 6-10 employees, 11-20 employees, 21-50 employees, 51-100 employees, 101-200 employees, 201-500 employees, 501-1000+ employees) Individual, Non-Profit, Civic Club, Woman in Business Advocate, Young Chamber Professional, Entrepreneurial Success Story, Excellence in Education and New Business of the Year.
Procedure for Nominating a business:
(1) Nomination forms must be submitted to the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce by Friday, December 15, 2017.
(2) An Independent Business Selection Committee will meet thereafter to select and determine the 2017 honorees.
(3) The announcement and recognition of the honorees will be made at the Chamber of Commerce Banquet on Thursday, January 18, 2018.
(4) Please attach list of: Community Activities / List of Community Organizations – Offices held / Additional information – Why nominee feels this business deserves to be selected as the “Business of the Year” or other selected categories.
Criteria for Selection:
(1) Nominated Business must be a current member of the Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce.
(2) Nominated Business must have been in business in the Somerset-Pulaski County area for at least two years. *(New Comer excluded)
(3) Nominated business must be involved in Community Activities.
(4) Nominee must write a short paragraph as to why this business should be selected.
(4) Nominee is responsible for contacting the nominated business and get approval for nomination.
It will be YOUR input that determines the recipients of these awards!
Click Below to Download the 2017 Application